A Special EuroMillions Superdraw Just For You

Just when you thought it was safe to go out on a Friday night, the 2012 Euromillions Superdraw has landed. This Friday, the 28th of September, EuroMillions will hold a special €100 million Superdraw – make sure you are part of the magic!

The EuroMillions lottery started organizing Superdraws back in 2007. In fact, this upcoming Superdraw will be their 11th Superdraw. Is 11 one of your lucky numbers?

If you are new to the lottery world here is a little bit more information about these exciting lottery draws…

Euromillions Superdraw

Euromillions Superdraw Information

EuroMillions organisers hold one or two Superdraws every year. These are draws where the jackpot will be a guaranteed amount (often €100 million or even €130 million at times). This is regardless of what the expected jackpot is calculated to be based on ticket sales.

Everyone knows how exciting 2012 has been for EuroMillions! In August Adrian and Gillian Bayford took home a record-breaking €190 million jackpot but that’s not all. The first 6 months of the year were filled with a number of big Euromillions jackpot winners.

Bayford Winners

Check out this incredible winners list from 2012:

1.    €190,000,000.00 – Adrian and Gillian Bayford of Haverhill, Suffolk in August 2012
2.     €58,200,000.00  – the winner chose to remain anonymous, won in February 2012.
3.    €56,000,000.00 – Cassey Carrington and Matt Topham in February 2012
4.    €50,000,000.00   Gareth and Catherine Bull from Mansfield in January 2012
5.    €47,600,000.00  A syndicate of bus drivers in March 2012

Will your name be next on the list? Why not leave us a comment and you could win 5 FREE Euromillions vouchers.

Make It A First For 2012

Friday’s Superdraw will be the first Euromillions Superdraw for 2012! The demand for tickets is thus expected to be extremely high on Friday. Make sure you get your winning lottery ticket in time for this fantastic Superdraw by placing your entries TODAY!

Everyone wants a piece of the EuroMillions cake - And who can blame them? Cut yourself a €100 million slice at PlayHugeLottos.com.

play huge lottos

Comments

Posted by Samson (26/09/2012)

Friday 28th Euromillions superdraw will be a life changing day for the winner and the days that follows always will be super. It will be super life, super purchasing, super travelling. Whatever the winner does will be supper. I want to be that superman on 28th Sep 2012.

Posted by 75Ev (26/09/2012)

hmmmm...my name is on that list indeed, my life will change dramatically....my mouth feels like watering just thinking about the things i would do with that money...hmmmmm epic

Posted by Joachim (26/09/2012)

I wonder whatever happened to last nights (Tuesday) rollover? Because you can be sure the first price tier will begin at €15million again after the Superdraw has been won. In all fairness; Camelot (The Euromllions lottery company) should either add the un-won jackpot of Tuesday of (Im guesssing) approx €50 million to the Superdraw price monies, or begin the next draw after the Superdraw has been won with approx 50mill. Otherwise the jackpot sum that you and I have made so high will go staight in to Camelot`s pocket.

Posted by Rajkamal (26/09/2012)

gigantic amount [email protected]@,@@@,@@@euro$...dramatic life changing thing..may the best man win who could change his world and hundreds of lessfortunate people around....stay blessed :) all the very best ♥

Posted by Nirmala (27/09/2012)

i become craze when i got got my first job in a very big company unexpectedly without any recommendations but only based on my merit

Posted by Veerabhadrappa (27/09/2012)

i become crazed when my dad gifted me new bike during my college days surprisingly without any intimation

Posted by Subashreddy (27/09/2012)

i was crazy when i first time tasted shampane in my college days without knowing its impact on me along with my friends

Posted by Rajkamal (28/09/2012)

i wish u win harpreet kaur..all the very best..blesya...

Posted by Natalja (4/10/2012)

I am very lucky person.Once I won 4(!!!)photo cameras Olimpus at once.It was lottery with cat food and I put many tickets -every week it was one prize for 4 winners,like bicycle ,umbrella, photo camera and the main one cat food for 1 year.So imagine my amusement when all 4 numbers matched my tickets:)After I got real obsession with photo camera- I was winning this the entire years in various lotteries,and even I came to one shop and realized that I was 50th client for morning hour,so they gave me a prize......digital camera Olimpus:)

Posted by Katherine (4/10/2012)

Hope it's me i so i can open my non-profit organization fro the elderly and special needs children. Good luck to everyone.

You need to be logged in to post a comment
Comment with Facebook
Support Rating SRC Comodo Underage

Terms and conditions | Privacy policy
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.