Our ultimate guide to the best online lottery tips has been compiled to explain how to maximise your winning potential whilst concurrently minimising your chances of sharing your jackpot prize with other people.
The online lottery website
- Before you start playing the lottery online, make sure you have read all you need to know about the website that you are about to play. However, in saying so, one look at the site can also give you a clear indication of whether or not it’s a legit website.
- Look for factual information about the lottery such as when it was started, who is the operator, and what rules and regulations apply.
- Check to see if the lottery site is user-friendly and has a large variety of games, exceptional customer support and high security standards.
- All legit online lottery websites use encryption protocols such as SSL to secure credit card information and are officially licensed. In the lottery industry, security and reliability are attributes that go a long way in giving you peace of mind when playing the lottery online.
- Look though the sites news articles and read what they have to say.
- Most online lottery websites will also offer their registered players the opportunity to enter various competitions, to either win lottery tickets or various other prizes.
- Double check if the site has various social media sites. Remember these sites give you the lottery player the opportunity to stay up to date with the latest jackpots and another chance to win free lottery tickets.
- One of the best ways to research a lottery is to use Google. There are numerous websites that review online lottery companies and if there are any bad sites out there, they will be reflected as soon as possible.
Lucky lottery numbers
- Serious lottery players take the time to research past patterns of the drawn numbers of the particular lotto game. By doing so, you will be able to see which numbers come up often or should be coming up soon. You can always base your selection of numbers on that. A good website will also give you the option to simply select these options with a single click.
- For those who wish to play the lottery and do it for fun, in the hope of striking it lucky, they usually play their lucky lottery numbers from the heart. They select numbers that are special to them.
- If you want to give yourself the best possible chance of winning frequently, avoid lottery games with more than 7 numbers. Play lotteries with the least amount of balls needed and you will have a much better odds of winning.
- If you are struggling to decide which lucky lottery numbers to play, remember it’s a game of chance – so why not simply choose a Quickpick? You more than likely stand just as good a chance of scooping the jackpot as anyone else.
- Be careful when choosing your lottery numbers. Try not to choose numbers based solely on birthday, anniversaries that correspond to the days of the month. The reason for this is due to the fact that lotto numbers go higher than the 31st, and you could miss out winning the jackpot.
- Avoid choosing your numbers in any zigzag pattern on your ticket. There have been cases in the past where this was proven that some “Tip services” provides the same selecting of numbers for thousands of players. So even if you win, you will be sharing your win with thousands of other lottery players.
- Never ever pick the exact same set of lottery numbers that have already come up the previous week or ever for that matter. It may work only once out of thousand times. So be rational while choosing your lottery numbers.
- Do not pick numbers based on any arithmetic sequence e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 7, 14, 21, 28 it’s literally never worked. Most lotto machines float the balls up, so cannot pick numbers in arithmetic or geometrical progression.
- It has been seen that most of the time a mix of both odd & even numbers are drawn in a lottery. So selecting a mix of both odd & even numbers improves your chances of winning at least some sort of a prize in a lottery.
- Try and throw in a pair from time to time e.g. 17, 18. These come up quite frequently.
- Try to pick numbers that others are quite unlikely to pick. This will help you to stand out in the actual draw.
Play the lottery responsibly
- Read about the particular lotto game you wish to play. Good lottery websites will have a dedicated page with all the information you need.
- Always purchase lottery tickets with your own money. Borrowing money from someone to buy a lottery ticket can cause a huge amount of unnecessary problems in the event that you’re lucky lotto numbers come up. In case you don’t win, you may also find it difficult to repay the money you borrowed.
- Never ever put money from the family budget or other important things into buying lottery tickets. You should only spend money on playing lotteries after taking care of all the other important things in life.
- Read through the rules for each lotto game. What applies in one lotto game might be completely different in another.
Use the tools provided
- If you want to know the numbers that have been drawn in the past, then click on Lotto Results.
- On PlayUSALotteries there are numerous game options such as the various Bundles; Standard Bundle, Big 5 Bundle, Super7 Bundle, Rapid Play and Inteliplay. These lottery game options are an incredible way in which to play the lottery online. Each one of these fantastic options are uniquely tailored to give you the best chance of winning the lottery and making the experience fast, simple and effective.
- If you want to use the most up to date lottery software to help you choose your numbers, by showing the data relating to previous draws, make sure you use well-reviewed software.
- Online lottery websites should be able to offer you a wide range of payment methods from all regions.
- In the event that you would prefer playing the lottery with friends, family or colleagues, make sure that you draw up an agreement. Everyone in the lottery group should have signed the document and have a copy of such. In case you do win you will only have yourself to blame if no such agreement is in place. Playing in a lottery pool gives you the chance to buy more lottery tickets for each draw, increasing your odds of winning and bringing down the cost of tickets drastically.
Play the lottery online
- The best lottery tip? Play online. Playing the lottery online opens the door not only to the world’s biggest and best international lotto games, but it has many additional advantages:
- With the help of the internet, you can play your choice of lotteries from anywhere in the world;
- Your entry is secure online and you, therefore, cannot lose your ticket;
- You can earn valuable loyalty points for your entries, which you can redeem for more lottery tickets;
- You can enter amazing competitions just for playing your usual lotto game.
- In the event of a substantial win, a representative will contact you and notify you of your win, which means you will never lose out;
- You will stay anonymous in the event of a win, and it will be your choice whether you tell anyone you are now a multi-millionaire.
- Buy more than one lottery ticket. This will increase your odds of winning.
- It is always advisable that you play lotteries that offer bonus prizes for an extra number. Powerball and Mega Millions are two examples of such lotteries that offer bonus prizes for lottery wins.
Have fun playing the lottery online
- The most important tip to remember is, the lottery is a game of luck. So even if you do not win any prize for a long time, there is no need to get disheartened. Lady Luck could smile down on you at any given time, and as the saying goes, “you have to be in it to win it.”
- Playing the lottery from the corner shop
- For those playing the lottery offline, make sure your lottery tickets are in a safe place. Try and keep them in the same place every time. That way, when you do remember to double check your lotto ticket, you will be able to put your hand on them immediately.
After you purchased your lottery ticket
- Prepare for glory! Anyone can win the jackpot, and just because you bought your very first lottery ticket, it does not mean that you cannot win the big one with your first lotto ticket.
- For those purchasing lottery tickets at the local corner shop, think wisely before going public or keeping your identity private. Remember, unlike playing the lottery online, some lotteries don’t give you the option to claim your winning anonymously. However, you could hire a lawyer, who can assist you to set up a trust and then claim the lottery prize through the trust. It’s for reasons like this, that if you win the jackpot it is imperative and highly advantageous to have a team of attorneys and financial advisors.
- If you do opt to claim the win and go public, brace yourself for more attention than you could ever imagine. Remember, both good and the not so good will be after you. The media will also want to know literally everything about you.
- If you receive an email or a text message informing you that you have won a prize on the lottery and you have not purchased a lottery ticket, know that it is a scam.
- Depending on which lottery game you won, you will be given two options – a once-off lump-sum payout or an annuity pay-out (instalments over a period of time). Taking the lump sum amount will earn bigger interest for you in the bank.
- It is quite normal to be a little adventurous after you win big. You will go out partying with friends, buy properties, and spoil special people around you. That is perfectly fine up to a limit. Too much unnecessary spending on money might bring you back to where you have been before you won the lottery. So be careful about your spending. Therefore, speak to a financial advisor as soon as you can. You might want to do so, even before you claim your lottery winnings.
- Invest your lottery winnings carefully as you will more than likely only ever win the lottery once. So make the most of it.
- It’s a good idea to always check the results after each draw. This is just to check whether you may have won a prize or not.
You can win again
- Even though you win the lottery, you could very well win again. There have been numerous winners that have won on multiple occasions.
- To increase your chances of winning, keep playing regularly. Perseverance is the key to having that elusive huge jackpot in your wallet.
- Lottery is a game of luck and chance. Your luck can change in a fraction of a second.
Be careful. Be sensible. Be lucky!
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V